The Hybrid Strain
Do Hybrid Strains Get You High?
When users inquire about "Indica," or “Sativa” they're usually talking about the pure common strains. Users report the differences with the “high” such as saying they feel the “head high” energy and creativity with Sativa or the relaxation and “body high” of Indica. But, what about blends?
What are the Hybrids?
Essentially, it’s the mingling together of different kinds of cannabis plants, both – indica and sativa – to create new strains. These mergers are called Hybrid strains. People grow them for all sorts of reasons, because they can have a whole group with different effects. The Hybrids made from a mix of sativa and indica strains, each with its own levels of THC and CBD.
What Kind of Effects Can You Expect from Hybrids?
Well, it does depend on whether the Hybrid Strain leans more towards indica or sativa dominance, and on their cannabinoid and terpene content. Hybrids can be Indica dominant, Sativa dominant, or a mix of both, or basically a balanced hybrid. Users report specific effects that come from the Hybrids , like a chill feeling, pain relief, or help with anxiety and depression. Finding the right combination of which hybrid you’d like to stick with is important, is it a Sativa dominant strain or an Indica dominant strain.
Serene Tree Hybrid Strain Terpene Legend:
● White Widow (Sativa Dominant): White Widow is a sativa dominant strain and has been shown amongst reviewers and customers to help uplift and energize those that use this strain. Been known for daytime use or great if you’re going out for a night on the town (don’t drive or operate heavy machinery if using cannabis).
● Blue Dream (Sativa Dominant): One of the more popular sativa strains out there, Blue Dream has been known and reported to be great for things like creativity and euphoric highs. A very cerebral effect.
● Wedding Cake (Indica Dominant): The Wedding Cake strain is a very earthy and sweet profile, great for a relaxing time (reportedly), this is a relaxed body feeling with mid level cerebral effects. This is a very popular Indica strain but also good for a near hybrid experience.
● Ice Cream Cake (Indica Dominant): Ice Cream Cake is a blended strain born from crossing Wedding Cake and a Gelato strain. This Indica Dominant terpene profile has reportedly given users a mind and body high which has left them feeling relaxed and leaves sweet notes of vanilla and sugary dough on the aftertaste. For those that are of age and getting into hemp or cannabis for the first time, this is a very sweet and enjoyable strain to try.
● OG Kush (Sativa Hybrid): OG Kush is a well-known cannabis Sativa strain that reportedly has a perfect balance between a sativa strain and an indica strain. This hybrid strain (leans towards sativa) is a classic option for cannabis/THC smokers and comes with a earthy/piney taste when smoked or consumed.
● Cookies (Hybrid): Cookies cannabis strain is a hybrid and strikes that sativa/indica blend so incredibly well. With its sweet and earthy flavor profile, people regularly use this in wax/disposable vape form as it can be enjoyed by most people with its balancing effects (reportedly).